Saturday 27 June 2009

Winning days

Brad:

Wow what a great day today. Was at Bradford rowing at the Bradford summer regatta and won my 1st race since being in the UK. Considering I've only just taken up rowing again after a 10 year break I think its a job well done. I think part of the growth of success is small achievements! And this is a great achievement. Its given me some more enthusiasm to get fitter. Here's me and my doubles partner Michael.





The Beard:

Hahahaha. Found this website today about beard cricket... 

http://renaissancemonkey.blogspot.com/2006/03/beard-cricket.html

If you give it a go let me know what your score is.

Financial Freedom:

Some people mentioned today that I should do photography at rowing events and sell them on to the rowing competitors. Maybe some of you could help me out here. Do you think its a good idea? Please leave a comment or get in touch via facebook. 

A quote:

Wow, got two strong quotes today. I hope you all enjoy them.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

"Most people give up just when they are about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from winning a touch down!" - Ross Perot



No comments:

Post a Comment