Monday 22 June 2009

New car, Movies and scraggle


Brad: 

I've got a new car... Well not a new one but its new for me. Its a 2002 Nissan Almera. It looks like its a good car that will last for a few years. 


I watched a Beautiful Mind last night. What a great film. It is a 2001. Jennifer Connelly and Russell Crow were both brilliant. And such a good story line with a great twist. 

The Beard:

OK so the beard is now getting really long. I've held off trimming it for a long time... I'm sure it would grow down to my toes if I let it!!! Also just found this really cool video on youtube. The evolution of the beard. Someone took a photo of themselves every waking hour for a 7 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY8gja0_CCA

That led me on to this movie of this guy Noah who took a photo of himself every day for 6 years!!!! Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo&feature=related

Financial Freedom:

Well now that I've bought a car I need to get rid of my old one. I'm thinking I should put it on eBay and sell it there... Unless any of you know someone who would like to buy a Suzuki vitara for £100. The engine needs to be restored. I've seen engines on eBay for under £100 but my knowledge of fixing cars is really limited.

The quote:

"The relationships we have with the world are largely determined by the relationships we have with ourselves." - Greg Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment