Monday 1 June 2009

1st entry

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog site entitled Brad, the beard and financial freedom. 

I think the blog title is self explanatory but let me expand a little so everyone has a clearer idea of why I am creating my 1st blog.  Brad = Me, the beard = my beard, and financial freedom = my road to financial freedom. 

I'm growing my beard at the moment, with the intention that I will only shave it all off after I am financially free. Financially free to me means that my passive income is greater than my expenses. 

I intend to update this blog regularly with photos and updates as to how my path to financial freedom is coming along. 

As this is my 1st post I'll keep it short and sweet.

In the words of a great pixar action hero.

To infinity... And beyond!!

 

5 comments:

  1. So how are you going to get this financial freedom? Are you going to write a best seller? Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle getting an idea together to present to a publisher. Although me being a photographer its a photographic book instead of a novel. Although a novel would be cool. But all in good time. Thanks for your support Lesley :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, but I expect it's going to be a long beard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Platts would suit you mate! Sure you will do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck pal. Hopefully it's a five o clock shadow and then a shave!

    ReplyDelete