Thursday 4 June 2009

photo shoot day!

Brad:

I've just come back from the photo shoot. Its weird being a photographer and having photos taken of myself. Full credit to Mark who did a great job. I'll post the photos when I get them.  

The beard: 

I've been noticing odd different colour hairs in my beard. some white, some light some reddish type ones. Pretty weird considering my hair is really dark. LOL just found this site about beard awareness. http://www.beards.org/ 

Financial Freedom:

I'm coming to the realisation that things are going to be really tight this month... Its that time of year when I need to sort out car insurance, MOT and service... At least I've got 3 appointments tonight so might have an extra 3 customers with Utility Warehouse. I really love the idea of doing the work once and getting paid repeatedly for it. www.telecomplus.org.uk/potterton


No comments:

Post a Comment