Thursday 11 June 2009

Car Troubles

Brad:

Tell me if you think this is irony at its best. On the way to the garage to get the car MOTed and serviced it starts making this rattling noise. By the time I get to the garage the mechanic says its not worth booking in for a service cause the engine is knackered... Hmmmm, it'll cost more than what I paid for the car 2 years ago to get it fixed. How can I work this to my advantage???

The beard:

Just is.

Financial Freedom:

If I have to buy a car it will probably cost a lot of money... OK maybe not a lot of money but more than I have right now. Having my car break on me is like getting kicked in the financial shins. Its not going to break my leg but it definitely slows me down on the road to financial freedom!!! Again I ask the question. How can I work this to my advantage???

A quote:

How fitting that this is the quote I find today! "The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." - Vince Lombardi 


No comments:

Post a Comment