Tuesday 16 June 2009

A long weekend

Brad:

Had a fantastic time in Scheveningen, Den Haag. I visited my brother and his girlfriend. Was there for Monique's birthday party on Saturday. Happy Birthday Monique!!! I had such a re-energising time on the beach on Sunday. Playing volley ball and throwing a Frisbee. It felt so good to just relax and not think about the ins and outs of normal daily life. 

The Beard:

Its getting to a stage where I'd almost say that it is scraggly. Even though I want to keep the beard till I'm financially free I'm considering trimming it. Hmmmmm, If any of you have any suggestions please let me know. Either on Facebook or Twitter.

Financial Freedom:

I looked at my trading account today. Found a couple of good possibilities but only went with one in the end as the share direction followed the sector direction. Its a pretty sporadic market at the moment. I'm also hoping to go look at a car tomorrow. Seen as my Suzuki Vitara is pretty much ready to be scrapped. *sigh*. I'm looking forward to the day when I get my mini from Utility Warehouse!!!



A quote:

I really like this one. "The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it!" - General Norman Schwarzkopf

No comments:

Post a Comment