Sunday 7 June 2009

Working for someone else vs working for yourself

Brad: 

I've got to go to work today. I'm working two nights a week at a local pub/restaurant to earn some extra money. Its a great place to work with a fantastic group to work with but it is still working for someone else. Although I know it will help my finances for now it is difficult once you have been working for yourself to then work for someone else again... It makes me wonder why so many people are prepared to work so hard for someone else and earn their bosses lots of money then why don't they put the same amount of work in for themselves and get the rewards?

The Beard: 

I'm going to have to trim my mustache again. Its been getting a bit to long. Although I do find it funny that if I press my lips together then you can't see them. They're camouflaged by my beard and mustache!!!

Financial Freedom: 

Two things have jumped out at me today. The first is an email I received with a link about a seminar in London to show how to make money off the internet. (http://www.millionaireminduk.com/gis/) 

The second is a quote from Walt Disney. "If you can Dream it, you can do it!" If he can turn a swamp into a business that people from around the world will visit and create an international icon then so can anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment