Tuesday 2 June 2009

Brad: Hmmmm, how am I today? Or how have I been seen as its now 6 minutes past midnight... I've worked on clearing some of the clutter on my desk. I'm trying to simplify my life. Keep me focused on 1 thing at a time. Oh and I've tasted an amazing humous. Lemon, coriander and chili. mmmmm

The Beard: So far the beard has stabilized. It still itches from time to time. Arg! Although with all this hot weather we've been having in the UK (24c) its made me question my rational about growing a beard in the summer. It has been a good way to stop sun burn though.

Financial Freedom: Today has been a long but successful day. I was at my BNI meeting at 6 am... Yes you read that correctly 6 am. I have made some really good contacts and I'm looking forward to doing business over the next few days. Even though its going to be a tight month I'm excited about pushing the utility business forward. I love the idea of working once and getting paid again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment