Saturday 6 June 2009

Our fragile planet

Brad: 

Wow, I stumbled across this amazing movie. Please everyone, watch this film produced by Yann Arthus-Bertrand. He does those amazing 'Earth from the air' photos. here is the link to the movie. http://www.youtube.com/homeproject Take some time out of your busy lives and watch this.

The beard:

Can you believe that a man's beard contains between 7000 and 15000 hairs... find more interesting facts like this at  http://www.berro.com/entertainment/humans_interesting_facts.htm
another fact that really caught my attention is that a beard grows an average of 140 mm a year... Come on financial Freedom! Rescue me from this beard.

Financial Freedom:

Well I'm thinking of ways to generate passive income. I've looked on the internet but there are so many random ideas and network marketing companies out there... The network marketing company I have chosen to use is Utility Warehouse. (www.easyparttimeincome.co.uk) I like it so much because instead of selling things like health products and soaps etc Utility Warehouse is a lot easier and people are always looking to save money on their gas, electric, telephone and internet services. 

One of the other ideas is to write a book. I'm going to be working on a photography book soon... hopefully this evening. Its a great idea to do the work once and if the book is good then people will keep on buying it. 

Another idea is getting photographs published on a stock photography website. This is something I have looked at before but will be looking at more closely in the coming weeks. 

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment